· Founder, Director and Instructor at the Education and Training Argentine Center NORTHLATITUDE (C.A.C.E.N.) www.northlatitude.com.ar, first Center of the Argentine Republic and the South American Continent in which theoretic classes (on classroom) and practice classes (training on the ground) are run through Basic, Advanced and Superior courses fully given in English language apart from of being run in Spanish language, on Cartography, Orienteering and Land Navigation and Survival for wild geographic natural places as Jungle, Wood, Mountain and Extreme Zones (ice and glacier). Other languages as French and Portuguese also support the courses.
· Dedicated to sporting and professionals activities on Trekking, Mountaineering, Cartography, Orienteering and Land Navigation, Survival, Exploration, among others.
· Military Personal (R) of the Argentine Air Force (specialized on Computing and Statistics) – he was on active duty in the military for over 21 years time.-
· Carried out operative and planning activities in areas of Computing Management (Department of Operative Computing), Direction of Research and Development (ex Management of Systems) – National Plan of Radar, Flight Plan Systems and Management of Communications (Edificio Condor - General Staff in Chief of the Argentine Air Force).
· Jungle and Forest Survival Instructor (Delta Survival).
· Orienteering and Land Navigation Instructor (Delta Survival),
· General Survival, Cartography, Orienteering and Land Navigation course (Argentine Air Force).
· Specialization course in General Survival -Search and Rescue Training Center at the 3rd. Air Brigade- (Argentine Air Force).
· General Coordinator and Instructor of the course “Survival and Orienteering” (Pereyra Iraola Park – La Plata)
· General Coordinator and Instructor of the course “Orienteering, Land Navigation and Survival Basic Techniques” (Pereyra Iraola Park – La Plata).
· Orienteering, Land Navigation and GPS –Topography, Cartography, Orienteering, Position, Land Navigation, Compass and GPS handling course (Tierra Sur – Activities and Mountain Sports Center).
· Trekking and Mountain Hiking – First Aids for Remote Natural Environments. Bad Accute Sickness, Acclimatization and Basic Meteorology techniques for Mountain Climbers - (Tierra Sur – Activities and Mountain Sports Center).
· Forerunner in the Argentine Republic and the South American Continent in the integral running of courses in English language, on Survival, Orienteering and Land Navigation techniques, with support in Search and Rescue (SAR), Parachuting, Diving and First Aids techniques (Theory -in classroom- and Training -on the ground).
· Organizer of the “First National and International Competition of Survival and Orienteering 2007”, carried out in woodland area of the Argentine Republic.
· Sporting Director of the “First National and International Competition of Survival and Orienteering 2007”, carried out in woodland area of the Argentine Republic.
· Translations from Spanish into English language from Sporting and Military Parachuting books, for the National Inspector of Parachuting and National and International Parachuting Instructor of the Argentine Republic.
· Expounder on issues regarding to Space Satellites, Digital Maps and GPS –working of Remotes Sensors and Radar based on Satellite and Airborne Platforms, Radar of Synthetic Aperture, Geography Information Systems (GIS), design of Digital Maps and Worldwide working of the Global Positioning System (GPS) - (Catholic of Salta University).
· Primary: Sagrado Corazòn de Jesus “Emaus” School and San Carlos Borromeo School (Buenos Aires).
· High School: Comandante Goubat School – Gabriel had the merit of being standard bearer of the national flag of its promotion).
English language and computing courses
· Argentine Air Force Language Center (American and British English) - three years time course –Gabriel had the best average of study of its promotion-.
· English first level (Institute of Professional Level).
· Introduction to the Computer (South American Unisys).
· Introduction to the Micro computer (Government House of the Argentine Nation).
· Senior Operation Analyst for PC -Personal Computers- (Professional Center of Computer).
· Course of Word program (Argentine Air Force).
· Course of Excel program (Argentine Air Force).
· Course of operator for Personal Computer (Argentine Air Force).
· Course of operator for Windows program Environment (Argentine Air Force).
· Course of UNIX Operative System course (Argentine Air Force)
· Course of SQL language for users (Argentine Air Force)
· Course of Reparation of Personal Computers (Argentine Air Force)
· Teletype operator (Argentine Air Force).
· Course of Diplomatic Protocol, Official and Ceremony in the Public Relationships (Argentine Air Force).
· High Management of Staff (Leadership in the managing) – Level IV (Argentine Air Force).
· Leading of Persons and Humans Groups for work and social environments – Level IV (Argentine Air Force).
· International and Argentine Geopolitical (Argentine Air Force)
· Geopolitical of the South American Cone (Argentine Air Force)
· Geopolitical of the United States and Japan (Argentine Air Force)
· Political and Economics Influences of the United States in Latin America and Argentine (Argentine Air Force).
· Modern Oratory (Argentine Air Force).
· Evolution and Development of the Military Profession through the History (Argentine Air Force)
· Support for Computer Systems at the SI.CO.FF.A.A. (Cooperation Systems of the Armed Forces in America)
· In view of the creation of a productive culture for companies for the year 2000 (MB Associated Consultants)
Activities developed as English language interpreter
· English interpreter and coordinator in Public Relationships before Mr. Michael (Jack) Chain – Engineer in Support of Products for the Cardion Inc. Siemens Company (Argentine Air Force).
· English interpreter before Mr. Alan Buttery – Air Traffic Control Consultant from the Electric Corporation Electronic System Group –Westinghouse Company – on issues related to the Air Traffic Control at the Control Tower of the Domestic Flights Airport “Jorge Newbery” (Argentine Air Force).
· Coordinator before the Automatik S.A. Company, in sales related to software products (Argentine Air Force).
· English interpreter and Argentine representative before Mr. Williams F. Geist (Program Manager International Air Control) and Mr. Williams F. Mihok (I.A.T.C. –Program Office International Air Traffic Control) on issues related to obtaining resources for upgrading Flight Plans Systems, at the Exposition of Civil Radar Systems, carried out by the Raytheon Company at the Ezeiza International Airport (Argentine Air Force).
Activities developed with the Air Traffic System
· Instructor of the “Antares” Flight Plans Control Systems (under development) for the Air Traffic Control controllers staff at the Ezeiza International Airport (Argentine Air Force & Automatik S.A. Company)
· Instructor of Flight Plans Control Systems in the Flight Plan Office at the Domestic Flights Airport “Aeroparque Jorge Newbery” (Argentine Air Force).
· Expounder (in Spanish and English language) at the V National Party of San Antonio de Padua on issues regarding to Survival, Search and Rescue (SAR) (-U.A.S.O.– Argentine Union of Survival of the Western) and (C.A.C.E.N.) Education and Training Argentine Center NORTHLATITUDE (Buenos Aires)
· Dedicated to sporting and professionals outdoor activities on Trekking, Mountaineering, Orienteering and Land Navigation, Survival, alternated with the teaching, training and exploration on different natural environments of the Argentine Republic, belonging to wild lands as mountains, hills, forests, wood, jungle, ice, snow, glaciers, among others.
· Particular classes as English professor for future aircrew members (flight attendants) for the domestic airline American Falcon (Buenos Aires)
· Full translation of the Boeing 737-200 commercial airplane handbook (American Falcon Company)